Your iTECH Team
Think of iTECH as your extended engineering arm, with a laser focus on developing electrical and mechanical designs for the most demanding battery and charging applications. We are highly experienced with designing products that comply with safety and environmental requirements while delivering exceptional battery performance.
With more than two decades of technological innovation in smart batteries, chargers and docking stations – our expertise in the integration of individual complex electronic and mechanical elements delivers the most reliable solutions in system level design.
Use our design capabilities for:
- Battery and Charger designs in Li-Ion, LiFeO4 and Li-Poly/Pouch
- Cell selection and qualification testing
- Electronics and Circuit Board design
- Electrical and Software/Firmware design including – safety circuits, fuel gauges, serial communications buses (SMBus, I2C,CANBus, Ethernet, USB, Serial) battery authentication, cell balancing.
- Mechanical and Industrial Design of plastic – including the management of the mold tooling process and approvals.
- Environmental, Safety & Regulatory Compliance testing – shock & vibration, temperature, humidity, ingress protection, ESD, EMC, Safety, UN38.3
- Frank Cooper, President
- Lon Schneider, Director of Engineering
- Mark Jackson, Director of Quality
- Joel Petersen, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Tyler Papania, Materials Manager
- Arnie Doolittle, Controller